The Leiden University Medical Centre is an innovative academical centre responsible for the education of residents in the The Hague, Gouda, Leiden, Delft region. Because of good regional cooperation, educational/learning advisors exchange best practices among the different hospitals in the region.
My contributions as learning advisor:
- Sparring partner for medical specialists, in the Haga and HMC hospital (The Hague)
- Facilitation of Effect conversations; residents giving feedback to their supervisors/specialists, Quality Care intervention
- Development of innovative learning modules, feedback, EPA, generations’ learning, inter professional education
- Development of Career and assessment tool for residents
- Projectleader for National Project Efficiency in the post graduate education