The European Commission (EC) launched a series of programs in order to support countries in Central & Eastern Europe to access the European Union. Romania’s entrance in 2007 has been partly based on its progress in reforming its judiciary.
My role: senior consultant/facilitator/coach in the Pre Accession (EC) Phare project for the Romanian Judiciary/National Institute of Magistrates. (2003 – 2005, 2011).
- Liaise with the SSR, European Commission, Dutch embassy, Romanian Ministry, Legal NGO’.
- Facilitate sessions on court management for presidents of courts.
- Facilitate sessions on the strategy of the institute of magistrates.
- Executive Coaching; project leader and experts
- Develop training programs with an international team of judges.
- Training of Trainers; Ethics, European Convention on Human Rights, Competition law, Communication in court.
- Deputy project leader, managing a team of assistants, reporting on the project