The Erasmus Medical Centre is Netherlands’ largest medical academical centre, employing 13.000 highly trained professionals, including medical specialists working for more than 27 specializations.
The Erasmus Medical School of Health is providing learning advice to the bachelor, master and to the professionalization of medical specialists.
- Sparring partner for the (27) educational leaders regarding the supervisory skills of their staff members
- Advisor to the EMC educational commission on post graduate education
- Development of innovative learning modules, creating dialogue and an open feedback culture among specialists.
- Development of Quality Care interventions, D-Rect, Set Q, Team Q etc.
- Teach the teachers. Responsible for a team of regional trainers