In 2006, the ABN AMRO Bank has been a global player in financial services, it had purchased banks in Brazil, United States of America and Italy. One of the aims has been to streamline and align HR functions, regulations and career opportunities. Within these developments, I have been working as a Global Learning Advisor:
Responsible for the design and development of a global HR curriculum
- Topics of the curriculum: performance management, diversity & inclusion, reward and business consulting.
- Cooperation with global HR Directors & Business Partners. Hired consultants from Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) and Hay Consultants.
Development of a HR Career Guide
- Development of a mentoring program for top 100 High Potentials, young female and male leaders. (VP Level)
- Matching of High Potentials to Leaders in the organisation including
members of the Managing Board and other Executives at EVP/SEVP level.
- Contribute to, and align with others Centre’s of Expertise (Performance Management, Diversity, Reward, Leadership Development) to assure the appropriate HR Capability Development.